Hello friends today I am posting All new 100% working Vodafone Free Internet Trick. This trick brings you daily free internet on your cell. Vodafone 3G is the one of the best and fastest network. As it is so expensive but now you can get these expensive data plans for free on your cell just follow the simple steps below.
Also see : Idea Free Internet Trick
Vodafone Free Internet Trick
About Vodafone Cellular
The evolution of Vodafone started in 1982 with the establishment of the Racal Strategic Radio Ltd subsidiary of Racal Electronics, the UK’s largest maker of military radio technology, which formed a joint venture with Millicom called ‘Racal’, which evolved into the present day Vodafone.
Vodafone Group plc /voudefoun/ is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world’s second largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile), and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 26 countries and has partner networks in over 50 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.
Vodafone has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalisation of approximately £89.1 billion as of 6 July 2012, the third-largest of any company listed on the London Stock Exchange. It has a secondary listing on NASDAQ.
On 28 July 2000, the Company reverted to its former name, Vodafone Group plc.
In 2001, the Company acquired Eircell, the largest wireless communications company in Ireland, from eircom. Eircell was subsequently rebranded as Vodafone Ireland. Vodafone then went on to acquire Japan’s third-largest mobile operator J-Phone, which had introduced camera phones first in Japan.
On 17 December 2001, Vodafone introduced the concept of “Partner Networks”, by signing TDC Mobil of Denmark. The new concept involved the introduction of Vodafone international services to the local market, without the need of investment by Vodafone. The concept would be used to extend the Vodafone brand and services into markets where it does not have stakes in local operators. Vodafone services would be marketed under the dual-brand scheme, where the Vodafone brand is added at the end of the local brand. (i.e., TDC Mobil-Vodafone etc.
In 2007, Vodafone entered into a title sponsorship deal with the McLaren Formula One team, which traded as “Vodafone McLaren Mercedes” until the sponsorship ended at the end of the 2013 season.
In May 2011, Vodafone Group Plc bought the remaining shares of Vodafone Essar from Essar Group Ltd for $5 billion.
On 1 December 2011, it acquired the Reading based Bluefish Communications Ltd – an ICT consultancy company. The acquired operations formed the nucleus of a new Unified Communications and Collaboration practice within its subsidiary – Vodafone Global Enterprise, which will focus on implementing strategies and solutions in cloud computing, and strengthen its professional services offering.
In April 2012, Vodafone announced an agreement to acquire Cable & Wireless Worldwide (CWW) for £1.04 billion. Vodafone was advised by UBS AG, while Barclays and Rothschild advised Cable & Wireless. The acquisition will give Vodafone access to CWW’s fibre network for businesses, enabling it to take unified communications solutions to large enterprises in UK and globally; and expand its enterprise service offerings in emerging markets. On 18 June 2012, Cable & Wireless’ shareholders voted in favour of the Vodafone offer, exceeding the 75% of shares necessary for the deal to go ahead.
On 24 June 2013, Vodafone announced it would be buying German cable company Kabel Deutschland. The takeover is valued at €7.7 billion, and was recommended over the bid of rival Liberty Global. On 2 September 2013, Vodafone announced it would be selling its 45% stake in Verizon Wireless to Verizon Communications for $130 billion, in one of the biggest deals in corporate history.
In October 2013, Vodafone began its rollout of 4G to provincial New Zealand, with the launch of the system in holiday hotspots around Coromandel.
In February 2014, Vodafone made an offer to acquire Spain’s largest cable operator, ONO, in a deal rumoured to be around €7 billion.
- Get free 3G internet on your device daily.
- Works on zero balance and without any data plans.
- There is no speed capping.
- works for all http, https and torrents sites.
- works in all states of India.
- Unlimited Download.
- Vodafone 3G enabled SIM card.
- Open VPN or Droid VPN. DOWNLOAD HERE
- No internet plan activated on SIM.
- Vodafone free Internet VPN Configuration File : DOWNLOAD HERE
Basically there is two different tricks which brings you the free 3G net data.
Download My Vodafone App and Get FREE 100 MB Instantly
- Download the MyVodafone App from playstore and install it. Download here
- Run the installed MyVodafone app and sign up with your Vodafone number.
- Now tap on the redeem free data button.
- Now you will get 100 mb free 3G data on your device.
- Enjoy the Vodafone free Internet on your device.
Note : You will get verify pin while you registered please turned on your device while you register.
Vodafone free internet trick Using VPN or Proxy
- Install the downloaded VPN file on your android device.
- Now goto the file manager goto android folder and search for the installed VPN file folder.
- Copy or move the downloaded Configuration files into that VPN folder.
- Run the VPN app you installed earlier.
- Now tap on connect button.
- Enjoy the Vodafone free Internet on your android device.
Using Proxy settings
To use the Vodafone free internet using proxy settings you must have to use the browser like Mozilla or Chrome.
- Open the Chrome browser and click on right upside corner button (customize and Control Google Chrome setting).
- Now click on setting in it.
- Goto show advance settings.
- goto change proxy settings.
- Now add the following settings on your proxy network tab.
- Proxy : 22.214.171.124
- Port : 940
- Homepage : hack-guide.com
- Enjoy the Vodafone free internet on your computer.
Also see : free Internet Guide for Airtel